Sunday, March 20, 2011

Ride Recap

Friday's social ride was a good time. About 35 people came out (and quite a few first timers!) for the adventure around the Fox River Parkway and downtown. We left Cafe de Arts a little after 7pm, made our way around the river walk and headed to the parkway.

With the long ride out to the park, Adam made use of his cargo bike and brought some refreshments for everyone.

Once we lightened his load, it was a smooth cruise back to town. Arriving slightly behind schedule, Dan at Magellans M2 kept the pizza's fresh for us and everyone dug in. The Brew City Blues Band had the place rockin' and everyone seemed to enjoy themselves. It was good to see George from Waukesha Tattoo Co. and I'm sorry the the pizza went before he got there.

After Magellan's, we rolled up to J.Lotti's for drinks, then Bosco's Social Club and eventually House of Guinness before closing time came. Huge thanks to everyone who came out and to all the businesses that hosted and supported us, Cafe de Arts, Magellan's and Waukesha Tattoo Company.

The next ride is set for July 22nd, so be ready!
.

4 comments:

  1. Man I gotta make it to one of these. Sounds like so much fun. I have July 22 marked on my calendar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto, Jeff. I'll come some time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me three! I have to get the bike (and my butt) in gear and join you all for a ride. Sounds like a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopefully I can be there next time. We are moving, and I'm not sure if I'll have a place to store my bike.

    ReplyDelete